Re: BUG #11033: 'pg_dump -a' much slower than 'pg_dump'

От Joe Van Dyk
Тема Re: BUG #11033: 'pg_dump -a' much slower than 'pg_dump'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This is what I'm seeing, as far as timing.

$ time pg_dump tanga_dev > /dev/null

real 0m1.182s
user 0m0.260s
sys 0m0.020s

$ time pg_dump -a tanga_dev > /dev/null
pg_dump: NOTICE: there are circular foreign-key constraints among these
table(s):
pg_dump:   products
pg_dump: You might not be able to restore the dump without using
--disable-triggers or temporarily dropping the constraints.
pg_dump: Consider using a full dump instead of a --data-only dump to avoid
this problem.
    <snip a few more of these>

real 0m11.390s
user 0m10.653s