Job Posting

От Gregory Clark
Тема Job Posting
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Below is the job description that I would like to use for this posting.

Position is located in Cambridge, MA

Full Time

No Travel

 Contact:

Greg Clark- Recruiting Manager

617-230-0249

gclark@hadapt.com

Hadapt is looking for experienced software engineers to play a technical leadership role on our development teams. We are building a next generation database built on top of the Hadoop platform designed to provide structured and unstructured analysis at massive scale. We are looking for brilliant leaders with product development experience paired with excellent software development and problem solving skills. Candidates should relish the opportunity to shape a cutting-edge technology at a fast moving startup in a collaborative and fun work environment.

Principal Software Engineers at Hadapt are responsible for working as part of a team to solve the hardest problems we encounter and are able to demonstrate software best practices that others on the team can learn from as well as build upon in order to deliver high quality software.

Required Skills/Experience

           Excellent object-oriented design and implementation skills

           Java programming experience

           Ability to work collaboratively with other developers

           Excellent problem solving skills

           Software product experience

           Agile development process experience

           Familiarity with contemporary development practices (Continuous integration, TDD, Pair programming or code review, Automated testing, Unit testing, etc.)

Desired Experience (candidates should have experience with at least one of the following)

           Database internals implementation experience, particularly SQL planning and optimization

           Large scale/”big data”

           Advanced analytics

           Hadoop

           Distributed systems

           Leading teams

Hadapt offers a generous compensation plan that is comprised of a competitive salary, bonus plan as well as equity.

--
Hadapt
Greg Clark

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: