Re: Is PostgreSQL SQL Database Command Syntax Similar to MySQL/MariaDB?

От Eric MacAdie
Тема Re: Is PostgreSQL SQL Database Command Syntax Similar to MySQL/MariaDB?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
One thing that is different about Postgres is that it uses a lot of
"meta-commands".

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html

An important one is "\q", which exits you from the database. Typing
"quit" or "exit" won't get you out of the session.

= Eric MacAdie