Re: BUG #18467: postgres_fdw (deparser) ignores LimitOption

От Önder Kalacı
Тема Re: BUG #18467: postgres_fdw (deparser) ignores LimitOption
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Japin,

Thanks, the patch looks good to me.

However, as a non-native English speaker, it might not be accurate.
Feel free to modify it.

I'm also not good at wording, but I have a minor suggestions like the following :

/*
 * Also, the FETCH FIRST/NEXT ... ROW/ROWS WITH TIES clause cannot be pushed down
 * because:
 * a) The remote system may have a different understanding of equality, which can
 *    result in varying results, such as non-deterministic collations.
 * b) We do not have knowledge of the remote server's version
 *    as this clause is only supported for PG13 and above.
 */

Thanks,
Onder