Re: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL

От Önder Kalacı
Тема Re: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL
Дата
Re: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> The last line seems repetitive to me. So, I have removed it. Apart
> from that patch looks good to me. Sergie, Peter, and others, any
> thoughts?

The v5 patch LGTM.

Overall looks good to me as well. Please consider the following as an optional improvement.

My only minor concern here is the use of the term "default operator class". It is accurate to use it. However, as far as I know, not many users can follow that easily. I think the "pkey/repl full" suggestion gives some tip, but I wonder if we add something like the following to the text such that users can understand more:

 do not have a default operator class for B-tree or Hash.
+ If  there is no default operator class, usually the type does not have an equality operator.
However,  this limitation ..

Thanks,
Onder