Re: SGML doc file references

От Josh Soref
Тема Re: SGML doc file references
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I think it was never a goal to absolutely make them match all the time,
> so a lot of the differences might be accidental.

ok, are they worth fixing? It seems like it'd make sense for files to
properly reference other files so that humans don't have to go looking
for files that don't exist...

> There are also some tooling restrictions for what characters can be in the output file names.

I don't think that this applies to the changes I suggested in the
patch I attached in my initial email.

Сообщение: Re: PG 15 (and to a smaller degree 14) regression due to ExprEvalStep size
Сообщение: Re: PG 15 (and to a smaller degree 14) regression due to ExprEvalStep size