Re: Wait event that should be reported while waiting for WALarchiving to finish

От Atsushi Torikoshi
Тема Re: Wait event that should be reported while waiting for WALarchiving to finish
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:19 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
I have no idea about this. But I wonder how much that change
is helpful to reduce the power consumption because waiting
for WAL archive during the backup basically not so frequently
happens.

+1.
And as far as I reviewed the patch,  I didn't find any problems.

Regards,

--
Atsushi Torikoshi