Re: Npgsql

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Re: Npgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Yes. It would not be advisable to do that but at least you could check you are able to use npgsql.

The best way would to create a Web application and put your files there.

I hope it helps.

Em 26/11/2012 19:02, "Peter Kroon" <plakroon@gmail.com> escreveu:
>Do you have more than one .net installation?
Yes 2 and 4.
I've tried with both pools and get same result.

>Also, can you try to add a bin folder in the root of your web app and put npgsql.dll and mono.security there?
You mean create a folder called bin in: C:\inetpub\wwwroot ?

2012/11/26 Francisco Figueiredo Jr. <francisco@npgsql.org>

Hmmmmm, this is very strange. Somehow your vb. Net isn't able to find npgsql in the gac. Do you have more than one .net installation?

Also, can you try to add a bin folder in the root of your web app and put npgsql.dll and mono.security there?

Sorry for not being very helpful.

Em 26/11/2012 18:51, "Peter Kroon" <plakroon@gmail.com> escreveu:

Installed as well.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.0A\bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools>gacutil -l mono.security
Microsoft (R) .NET Global Assembly Cache Utility.  Version 4.0.30319.17626
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

The Global Assembly Cache contains the following assemblies:
  mono.security, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed7
56, processorArchitecture=MSIL

Number of items = 1

2012/11/26 Francisco Figueiredo Jr. <francisco@npgsql.org>

Ok, and what about mono.security? Npgsql depends on it and it should be in the gac as well.

Em 26/11/2012 18:36, "Peter Kroon" <plakroon@gmail.com> escreveu:

It appears to be installed.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.0A\bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools>gacutil -l Npgsql
Microsoft (R) .NET Global Assembly Cache Utility.  Version 4.0.30319.17626
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

The Global Assembly Cache contains the following assemblies:
  Npgsql, Version=2.0.12.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d8b90d52f46fda7, processorArchitecture=MSIL

Number of items = 1

2012/11/26 Francisco Figueiredo Jr. <francisco.figueiredo.jr@gmail.com>
gac -l Npgsql

От: Peter Kroon
Сообщение: Re: Npgsql
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Restore postgres to specific time