Re: Translation to Bahasa Indonesia

От oon arfiandwi
Тема Re: Translation to Bahasa Indonesia
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay Joshi,
thank you for the follow-up.

Sure, I will get the latest messages.pot file, translate it, and raise PR for the translation.
I will send another email if I have any more questions.

--
sincerely,
oon arfiandwi

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 12:48 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Oon

I'll commit the messages.pot file today for the upcoming release on 4th May and drop an email on pgadmin-hackers. It would be good if you pick that message.pot file and raise the PR for translation. You can also send the .po and .mo file in the email itself.