Re: PATCH: decreasing memory needlessly consumed by array_agg

От Ali Akbar
Тема Re: PATCH: decreasing memory needlessly consumed by array_agg
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Just jumping into this patch now. Do we think this is worth changing the
signature of functions in array.h, which might be used from a lot of
third-party code? We might want to provide new functions to avoid a
breaking change.

V6 patch from Tomas only change initArrayResult* functions. initArrayResult is new API in 9.5 (commit bac2739), with old API still works as-is.

--
Ali Akbar

Сообщение: Re: BUG #12330: ACID is broken for unique constraints
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12330: ACID is broken for unique constraints