Re: Last Commitfest patches waiting review

От Ali Akbar
Тема Re: Last Commitfest patches waiting review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fix xpath() to return namespace definitions (fixes the issue with nested or repeated xpath())

  Peter, you've done some XML stuff before; could you have a look at this too?

I am the author of the patch. I've sent Peter off-the-list review request email as you had suggested before, but he didn't respond.

How can i help to ease the review? The last patch is re-implementation, as per Tom Lane's findings about xmlNodeCopy's behavior if there's not enough memory. It turns out that the reimplementation is not as simple as before (because reimplement some of xmlNodeCopy code must be reimplemented here).

Reviewing the patch myself, i've  found some code formatting problems. Will fix and post in the patch's thread.

Regards,
--
Ali Akbar