Re: Copyright information in source files

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Copyright information in source files
Дата
Re: Copyright information in source files  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 11:39 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

>  * Copyright (c) 2016-2019, PostgreSQL Global Development Group

While we're talking about copyrights, I noticed while researching
something else that the PHP project recently got rid of all the
copyright years from their files, which is one less thing to update
and one less cause of noise in the change log for rarely-changed
files. Is there actually a good reason to update the year?

--
John Naylor                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/