Re: factorial function/phase out postfix operators?

От John Naylor
Тема Re: factorial function/phase out postfix operators?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 6:57 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I don't have any problem with the changes you made in your patch, but building on your changes I also found that the
followingcleanup causes no apparent problems:

> -%nonassoc      UNBOUNDED               /* ideally should have same precedence as IDENT */
> -%nonassoc      IDENT PARTITION RANGE ROWS GROUPS PRECEDING FOLLOWING CUBE ROLLUP
> +%nonassoc      UNBOUNDED IDENT
> +%nonassoc      PARTITION RANGE ROWS GROUPS PRECEDING FOLLOWING CUBE ROLLUP

Thinking about this some more, I don't think we don't need to do any
precedence refactoring in order to apply the functional change of
these patches. We could leave that for follow-on patches once we
figure out the best way forward, which could take some time.

--
John Naylor                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: factorial function/phase out postfix operators?
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions