Re: Updating RHEL4 system for PHP; requires Postgresql updates

От Andrej
Тема Re: Updating RHEL4 system for PHP; requires Postgresql updates
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 13 March 2012 21:30, James Martens <jmartens8855@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day.
>
> I am attempting to patch an older RHEL4 system with updated php packages to
> close off some recent vulnerabilities that were discovered. When trying to
> download PHP, however, I get the following error:

Can you upgrade to a current version of RHEL?  RHEL4 is end of support (unless
you have a special extension contract - in that case you should try to
badger RedHat
into providing you with a newer postgres package ;D), and so is the
postgres version
you're trying to update to.

If all else fails you could build your own RPMs by downloading a more
recent version of
postgres' source, and the original RHEL src RPMs ... should be easy enough.

Cheers,
Andrej