Re: Beginner's question about ODBC and/or foreign data sources

От Andrej
Тема Re: Beginner's question about ODBC and/or foreign data sources
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 16 October 2012 06:52,  <groberge@andforthelamb.org> wrote:
Hi George,

> I have installed and used PostgreSQL at a beginner's level (simple database
> creation, simple PHP website querying) and would love to use it at work to
> complement and/or (hopefully) replace Access as our software of choice.

Maybe I completely misunderstood this initial paragraph of your mail,
but how does
using postgres to look at other windows data sources comprise a replacement
for access?

May I ask what those other odbc data sources are, and how  you utilise
them with access?

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.