Re: Choice of DB

От Andrej
Тема Re: Choice of DB
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Jean-Yves,

I'm not defending MySQL/MariaDB, I much feel the same as you about
their insane default settings,
but these are tunable. Just saying.

--
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html

От: Bzzzz
Сообщение: Re: Choice of DB
От: jbullock
Сообщение: I'm late, but yeah, default to postgreSQL -- Re: Choice of DB