PSQL Should \sv & \ev work with materialized views?

От Kirk Wolak
Тема PSQL Should \sv & \ev work with materialized views?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Personally I would appreciate it if \sv actually showed you the DDL.
Oftentimes I will \ev something to review it, with syntax highlighting.

Obviously this won't go in until V17, but looking at other tab-completion fixes.

This should not be that difficult.  Just looking for feedback.
Admittedly \e is questionable, because you cannot really apply the changes.
ALTHOUGH, I would consider that I could
BEGIN;
DROP MATERIALIZED VIEW ...;
CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW ...;

Which I had to do to change the WITH DATA so it creates with data when we reload our object.s

Kirk...