Re: Oom on temp (un-analyzed table caused by JIT) V16.1 [Fixed Already]

От Kirk Wolak
Тема Re: Oom on temp (un-analyzed table caused by JIT) V16.1 [Fixed Already]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 9:03 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 15 Jan 2024, at 07:24, Kirk Wolak <wolakk@gmail.com> wrote:

>   You have a commit [1] that MIGHT fix this.
> I have a script that recreates the problem, using random data in pg_temp.
> And a nested cursor.

Running your reproducer script in a tight loop for a fair bit of time on the
v16 HEAD I cannot see any memory growth, so it's plausible that the upcoming
16.2 will work better in your environment.

Okay, I took the latest source off of git (17devel) and got it to work there in a VM.

It appears this issue is fixed.  It must have been related to the issue originally tagged.

Thanks!