Could not find the table 'pgagent.pga_job'. Have you run pgagent.sql on this database?

От Santosh Udupi
Тема Could not find the table 'pgagent.pga_job'. Have you run pgagent.sql on this database?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I have set up pgagent on my postgres 12 server. When I run

/usr/bin/pgagent -f -l 2 host=localhost port=5432 user=pgagent  dbname=postgres password=pg-please-work

I get this error

Could not find the table 'pgagent.pga_job'. Have you run pgagent.sql on this database?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,