Lots of stuck queries after upgrade to 9.4

От Spiros Ioannou
Тема Lots of stuck queries after upgrade to 9.4
Дата
Re: Lots of stuck queries after upgrade to 9.4  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
We upgraded to 9.4.4 from 8.4 We have tried 9.3.x in the past with success.
Unfortunately in 9.4 gets stuck 2-3 times a week.

Lots of queries seem stuck, that is they have waiting:false. Queries can be COMMIT or INSERT.
No blocking locks seem to exist.
strace reveals that all stuck processes they are in semop
semop(2064417, {{0, -1, 0}}, 1^C <unfinished ...>

ipcs reveals no shortage of semaphores..

Please any ideas very welcome, our service now in a very sad state..

Spiros Ioannou
IT Manager, inAccess
www.inaccess.com

M: +30 6973-903808