Re: Can't find bugs to work on

От jian he
Тема Re: Can't find bugs to work on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 13, 2024 at 12:09 AM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 8:44 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>

>> As this example shows, it's now standard for PG commit log messages
>> to include a link to the relevant email thread, so all you need
>> is the message-ID of the first message in the thread to search
>> the commit log with.
>>

> Cross-posting my comment from Hackers Discord:
>
> """
> The specific request here seems fairly doable as something we could offer as a custom search mode on the mailing list
website. For a given time period show me all messages that began a new message thread where there are zero replies to
themessage.  Apply to the -bugs list and you have at least most of what is being asked for.  [...]
> """

In an ideal world, we should be able to use postgres FDW to query all
kinds of metadata about postgres mailing lists.

it will be same as "Search for archive" in
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Direct SSL connection and ALPN loose ends
От: kuroda.keisuke@nttcom.co.jp
Сообщение: Re: Add privileges test for pg_stat_statements to improve coverage