Re: Deleting prepared statements from libpq.

От jian he
Тема Re: Deleting prepared statements from libpq.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

now it works.

/src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline/libpq_pipeline.c

> /* Now that it's closed we should get an error when describing */
> res = PQdescribePortal(conn, "cursor_one");
> if (PQresultStatus(res) != PGRES_FATAL_ERROR)
> pg_fatal("expected COMMAND_OK, got %s", PQresStatus(PQresultStatus(res)));
should it be "if (PQresultStatus(res) == PGRES_FATAL_ERROR)" ?

Similarly the following line should also change?
res = PQdescribePrepared(conn, "select_one");
if (PQresultStatus(res) != PGRES_FATAL_ERROR)
pg_fatal("expected FATAL_ERROR, got %s", PQresStatus(PQresultStatus(res)));

typo, unnecessary "portal." in the following sentence?
   "portalName can be "" or NULL to reference the unnamed portal, it is fine if no portal exists with this name. portal. On success, a PGresult with status PGRES_COMMAND_OK is returned."

"Also, although there is no libpq function for deleting a prepared statement, the SQL DEALLOCATE statement can be used for that purpose."
Now the PQclosePrepared has the same use as DEALLOCATE, maybe the above sentence should be changed?

От: James Coleman
Сообщение: path->param_info only set for lateral?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: path->param_info only set for lateral?