Source code test data folder don't have CSV files. How to get the CSV file.

От jian he
Тема Source code test data folder don't have CSV files. How to get the CSV file.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

trying to understand the source code test part.

First I can just ignore all the abs_srcdir, abs_builddir.  Since I can type the absolute file path. So till line 125, I know how to do it.
Then there is the \set filename :abs_builddir '/results/copytest.csv'. There is only data,expected, sql folder. So where is the results folder.
How can I easily get the csv file? (because I don't know that much about  MAKE and C)..

--
 I recommend David Deutsch's <<The Beginning of Infinity>>

  Jian