Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL

От Milorad Krstevski
Тема Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Here is the backup of the whole db.

It is empty. The pass is: miki (in case you need it).

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Milorad Krstevski <miloradkrstevski@gmail.com> wrote:
Respected,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.

I am trying to import the following files in new created empty table in postgre db and schema (both are neptun, and the table is act):
1. s1.csv - is created manually by me (encoding UTF8 and delimiter ;) - attachment 1
2. act2017short2.csv - is taken from system (I just put 10 lines here) - attachment 2

The error that is shown in the import is below. I go import as CSV - encoding UTF8 with header and delimiter ; - nothing else in the import wizard is changed.
1. Attachment 3: Error 1
2. Attachment 4: Error 2

Can you please point me out where is my mistake? Thank you.

Respectfully,
Milorad K.