Re: Extension Enhancement: Buffer Invalidation in pg_buffercache

От Maxim Orlov
Тема Re: Extension Enhancement: Buffer Invalidation in pg_buffercache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Quite an interesting patch, in my opinion.  I've decided to work on it a bit, did some refactoring (sorry) and add
basic tests. Also, I try to take into account as much as possible notes on the patch, mentioned by Cédric Villemain.

> and maybe better to go with FlushOneBuffer() ?
It's a good idea, but I'm not sure at the moment.  I'll try to dig some deeper into it.  At least, FlushOneBuffer does
not work for a local buffers.  So, we have to decide whatever pg_buffercache_invalidate should or should not
work for local buffers.  For now, I don't see why it should not.  Maybe I miss something?

--
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: DOCS: add helpful partitioning links
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: improve ssl error code, 2147483650