Re: ALTER COLUMN ... SET EXPRESSION to alter stored generated column's expression

От Maxim Orlov
Тема Re: ALTER COLUMN ... SET EXPRESSION to alter stored generated column's expression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 15:01, Amul Sul <sulamul@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is the updated version patch. Did minor changes to documents and tests.
Overall patch looks good to me.  Since Peter did withdraw his comment on triggers and no open problems
are present, we can make this patch RfC, shall we?  It would be nice to correct this in the next release.

--
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.