Re: [GENERAL] BDR, wal segment has been removed, is it possible move forward?

От milist ujang
Тема Re: [GENERAL] BDR, wal segment has been removed, is it possible move forward?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Craig,

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

You could drop and re-create the replication slot, I guess. But your nodes would be hopelessly out of sync and need manual resync (with data replication disabled) of one node vs another.

Thanks for pointing to replication slot.
I Simulate the similar situation in dev env by remove the wal segment on node1, when  node2 keep inserting into a table, now it perfectly can move forward to latest wal segment, but the difference situation is at node_status.

In production node_status is  i  in node1 but  r  in node2, where on my dev both nodes keep  r  , even I waited to let it may change quite long.

can I safely update the node_status directy on bdr.bdr_nodes?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] column names query
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] column names query