Re: PostgreSQL - The Best Overall Database

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: PostgreSQL - The Best Overall Database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
is there any details available on this poll ?

thanks.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:05 PM, Sachin Srivastava <Sachin.Srivastava@cyient.com> wrote:

Congrats to all PostgreSQL DBA’s for this achievement..

HERE ARE THE WINNERS OF THE 2015 DBTA READERS' CHOICE AWARDS FOR BEST DATABASE (OVERALL):

Winner:

PostgreSQL

Finalists:

Oracle Database

Microsoft SQL Server

Regards,

Sachin Srivastava
Consultant (Oracle/PostgreSQL) | Technical Support Group | DNO – T & N Tom Tom Cyient | www.cyient.com

Mobile: +91 981 114 9139 | sachin.srivastava@cyient.com
Direct: +91 120 669 1078 | Board: +91 120 669  2000 - 10