Re: pgAdmin 4 as Web application

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 as Web application
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

We already have condition for QUrlQuery class as below. It will be used only if Qt version is >= 5.0.

#if QT_VERSION >= 0x050000
    // Extract filename and query from encoded URL
    QUrlQuery query_data(reply->url());
    QString file_name = query_data.queryItemValue("filename");
    QString query = query_data.queryItemValue("query");
#else
    QUrl url(reply->url());
    QString file_name = url.queryItemValue("filename");
    QString query = url.queryItemValue("query");
#endif

In your case, it may possible that during qmake - Qt version is detected as 5 but you are compiling against Qt 4 so application is not able to find the QUrlQuery class.

Can you please share console log and Makefile when you run the qmake command with project file ?

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:
Neel Patel wrote:
>>      WebViewWindow.h:20:20: error: QWebView: No such file or directory

> From the logs, it looks like - Qt webkit component is missing in Qt4 installation.
> Are you building Qt from source, If yes then there will be option in configure script to build Qt4
> with webkit.
> If you are not using source code, try installing webkit with yum (e.g. yum install libqt4-webkit).

I found an appropriate RPM somewhere, now I have a different problem.

I am building with Qt 4.6.2 from RHEL 6, which should be OK according to the README,
but I am failing with

g++ -c -m64 -pipe -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I/usr/include/python2.6 -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DPYTHON2 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WEBKIT_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib64/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtWebKit -I/usr/include -I. -I. -o BrowserWindow.o BrowserWindow.cpp
BrowserWindow.cpp: In member function ‘void BrowserWindow::unsupportedContent(QNetworkReply*)’:
BrowserWindow.cpp:446: error: ‘QUrlQuery’ was not declared in this scope
BrowserWindow.cpp:446: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘query_data’
BrowserWindow.cpp:447: error: ‘query_data’ was not declared in this scope
BrowserWindow.cpp: In member function ‘bool BrowserWindow::checkClientDownload(const QUrl&, const QNetworkRequest&)’:
BrowserWindow.cpp:681: error: ‘QUrlQuery’ was not declared in this scope
BrowserWindow.cpp:681: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘downloadData’
BrowserWindow.cpp:683: error: ‘downloadData’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [BrowserWindow.o] Error 1

The code uses QUrlQuery, but according to http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qurlquery.html
this class has existed only since 5.0.

Seems to be either a documentation bug (Qt 5 required) or a code bug.
Can you help?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: PATCH: To fix the issue where message panel was showing incomplete info (pgAdmin4)
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: To fix the issue where message panel was showing incomplete info (pgAdmin4)