Re: Observed bug in pgAdmin3

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: Observed bug in pgAdmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

We have fixed the issue as mentioned below.

Issue :-
When we create any collation then two times schema name was appended to query.

Fix:-
With this fix, schema name will appended only one time and create query for collation will execute correctly.

Please find attached patch file. Review it and let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel