Re: Accessing PgAdmin UI (v4.1.3) through web browser

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: Accessing PgAdmin UI (v4.1.3) through web browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Maciek,

For the security reason, v4 1.3 do not access the same runtime port with browser.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:00 PM, matshyeq <matshyeq@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

For v4.1.1 I was able to copy URL (ie. http://localhost:55235/browser/#) and access interface through Chrome.
Now, with v4.1.3, when I'm trying same I get:

The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Is there some switch in v4.1.3 (MacOS) to change so I can still use web browser UI?

Thank you,
Kind Regards
~Maciek