Re: pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: pgadmin4: The python-config executable could not be found.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

This error will come due to library file linking preference in Makefile.
Python library should be linked at the end so you have to change the Makefile as below.

By default, python library "-lpython3.4m" is linked with "LFLAGS" in Makefile.

Solution:-

Remove the "-lpython3.4m" from LFLAGS in Makefile and add it at the end in "LIBS" variable after linking of Qt libraries as below.

LIBS          = $(SUBLIBS) -lQt5WebKitWidgets -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lQt5Quick -lQt5OpenGL -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5WebKit -lQt5Qml -lQt5Location -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Network -lQt5Positioning -lQt5Sensors -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGL -lpthread -lpython3.4m

Hope, it will solve your issue.
Let us know if you still face the same issue.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:29 AM, Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
> Akin to Dave's response, perhaps your problem is that the installed python
> package is only complete if you are just running pure Python code against
> it, whereas if you are building anything C-level against Python eg some kind
> of extension then you would need a python-devel like package to give you the
> relevant C header files which you otherwise don't have. -- Darren Duncan

I've installed python 3.5 from the official site, and I can now run
the qmake straight. However, during the make I got:

Server.o: In function `Server::~Server()':
Server.cpp:(.text+0x1f): undefined reference to `Py_Finalize'
Server.o: In function `Server::run()':
Server.cpp:(.text+0x1b5): undefined reference to `PyRun_SimpleStringFlags'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x241): undefined reference to `PyFile_FromFd'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x292): undefined reference to `PyObject_AsFileDescriptor'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x2ad): undefined reference to `PyRun_SimpleFileExFlags'
Server.o: In function `Server::Server(unsigned short)':
Server.cpp:(.text+0x60d): undefined reference to `Py_NoSiteFlag'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x696): undefined reference to `Py_SetProgramName'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x69b): undefined reference to `Py_Initialize'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x785): undefined reference to `PySys_GetObject'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x7fb): undefined reference to `PyBytes_FromString'
Server.cpp:(.text+0x806): undefined reference to `PyList_Append'
Makefile:124: recipe for target 'pgAdmin4' failed
make: *** [pgAdmin4] Error 1

and then I'm stucked.

Luca