[pgAdmin4][runtime]: RM 1186 - Query tool and debugger rendering issue in Linux

От Neel Patel
Тема [pgAdmin4][runtime]: RM 1186 - Query tool and debugger rendering issue in Linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Issue : -

Whenever we open any alertify dialog inside the query tool and debugger panel then panel contents are not visible. Query tool panel display as blank.
This issue is only reproducible in Linux.

Solution:-

Animations and transitions are not automatically GPU accelerated and by default use browser's slow rendering engine.
We need to set 'translate3d' value of '-webkit-transform' property in order to use GPU.

After applying this property under linux, Webkit calculates wrong position of the elements so panel contents are not visible.

To make it work, we need to explicitly set '-webkit-transform' property to 'none' for .ajs-notifier, .ajs-message, .ajs-modal classes.

Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Вложения