Re: QtWebEngine issue

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: QtWebEngine issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I have tried to reproduce the issues ( crash & black screen) with QtWebEngine but no luck.
Tried with Windows 7 & Windows 10 with both Qt 5.5 & 5.7.

I think below links confirm that it is known issue in Qt.

Let me  know if anything needed for more investigations.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That means it is an issue with OpenGL drivers and Qt Webengine ?

Sounds like it may be. I think any info we can compile should be added
to that bug report you found though.

> Do we need to compile Qt with Desktop OpenGL which do not call OpenGL ES 2.0
> API OR may be ANGLE ?

I *really* don't want us to have to use custom builds of Qt. Can we
disable acceleration in code?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com