[Patch][pgAdmin4][runtime]: RM#1375 - Migrate the runtime to QtWebEngine from QtWebKit

От Neel Patel
Тема [Patch][pgAdmin4][runtime]: RM#1375 - Migrate the runtime to QtWebEngine from QtWebKit
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached initial patch for migration of runtime to QtWebEngine from QtWebkit.

Observation:-

When user click on already opened link, it will not set existing tab index but always open in new tab.
e.g. pgAdmin4 website is already open in new tab and user again open the same website then it will not set existing tab index but always open in new tab.

First "createWindow" virtual protected method is getting called which does not contain any URL of page but it will create WebEnginePage for the WebEngineView.
Once the WebEnginePage is created in above method, we are getting "acceptNavigationRequested" call which contains URL so before we save the URL, tab was already opened so we are not able to compare with existing opened tab.

I have tested this patch on Linux & Mac and it is working as expected.

Do review it and let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Вложения