Re: Unable to change variable of role on OS X 10.11

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: Unable to change variable of role on OS X 10.11
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Please find the patch file for fix of above mentioned issue.
Do let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 11:22 PM, Axel Rau <Axel.Rau@chaos1.de> wrote:
Hi,

thanks for maintaining pgAdmin3.

I tried to change a variable of a login role and was unable to edit the field.
I could not delete characters of the existing definition or add characters.
Copying the definition into the paste buffer was also impossible.

Deleting the variable and creating a new definition worked.

This is pgAdmin 1.22.0 downloaded and installed on Mac OS X 10.11.2

The bug existed already in the previous version.

Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀ +49 160 9945 7889  ☀ computing @ chaos claudius