Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries

От Shulgin, Oleksandr
Тема Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 2:12 AM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Shulgin, Oleksandr
<oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> wrote:

> Some comments:
>
> +/* Context to use with hba_line_callback function. */
> +typedef struct
> +{
> +   MemoryContext memcxt;
> +   TupleDesc   tupdesc;
> +   Tuplestorestate *tuple_store;
> +}  HbalineContext;
>
> Rather "with *lookup_hba_line_callback*", as hba_line_callback() is a
> generic one.

Fine. I will change the function and context names.

You mean change context name and correct the comment?  I didn't suggest to change the function name.

> Still remains an issue of representing special keywords in database and
> user_name fields, but there was no consensus about that though.

How about adding keyword_database and keyword_user columns to listing
out the keywords.  These columns will be populated only when the hba line
contains any keywords.

Hm... that could work too.

--
Alex