Re: Inconsistent error handling in START_REPLICATION command

От Shulgin, Oleksandr
Тема Re: Inconsistent error handling in START_REPLICATION command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Shulgin, Oleksandr <oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Shulgin, Oleksandr <oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> wrote:

I didn't look in the code yet, but if someone knows off top of the head the reason to this behavior, I'd be glad to learn it.

Looks like the attached patch fixes it for me:

Should I add it to the current commitfest?  It seems to me, the patch is trivial and unambiguous, so that might be an overkill...

Thanks.
--
Alex