Re: BUG #15376: Postgres sql 9.4.19 pg_upgrade stops with error Thesource cluster was not shut down cleanly.

От kalyani kaniganti
Тема Re: BUG #15376: Postgres sql 9.4.19 pg_upgrade stops with error Thesource cluster was not shut down cleanly.
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15376: Postgres sql 9.4.19 pg_upgrade stops with error Thesource cluster was not shut down cleanly.  (kalyani kaniganti <kalyanithumati@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,
As of now the upgrade is working fine when we are stopping cluster using fast mode.
Does it have any impacts or we have to use -w option to wait for the cluster shutdown.
Which one is preferable.

BR,
Kalyani.k