streaming replication: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

От Anson Abraham
Тема streaming replication: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm on Debian Wheezy running postgres 9.3

both boxes are identical.

I see in log file on slaves:
 LOG:  could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

OpenSSL is the same version on master and slaves.  The libssl is also too.

I set ssl_renegotiation=0.  So not sure why i'm seeing this in the logs on my slave environments.    doing research (aka googling), i see that everyone says to set ssl_renegotiation=0 but already done that.  also mentions of libssl library / OpenSSL could be different versions, but that's not the case either.

Any ideas what else I should try doing?

-Anson

Сообщение: Re: Bug? Function with side effects not evaluated in CTE
Сообщение: Re: Bug? Function with side effects not evaluated in CTE