Re: BUG #15114: logical decoding Segmentation fault

От Петър Славов
Тема Re: BUG #15114: logical decoding Segmentation fault
Дата
Re: BUG #15114: logical decoding Segmentation fault
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi Andres,

Alvaro, Petr: If I understand correctly what happens here is that some
*other* column than the replica identity has a predicate with a full
blown SQL function.  We shouldn't evaluate arbitrary code like that
inside the otuput plugin!

Not sure what you mean here, but in my case the replica identity is a regular integer primary key, without any functions as predicates in the index or anything else.

... or my schema is not the problem at all in this case ?

Peter Slavov