Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.

От Tomonari Katsumata
Тема Re: proposal: rounding up time value less than its unit.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Stephen,

As you said, I'm not good at English, so I'm glad you handle this thread.
I'll wait for the good changing.

Thank you very very much!

regards,
------------------
Tomonari Katsumata

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> > To clarify- we'll simply swap from (essentially) floor() to ceil() for
> > handling all GUC_with_unit to internal_unit conversions, document that,
> > and note it in the release notes as a possible behavior change and move
> > on.
>
> Worksforme.

Great, thanks.  I'll wait a couple days to see if anyone else wants to
voice a concern.

Tomonari, don't worry about updating the patch (unless you really want
to) as I suspect I'll be changing around the wording anyway.  No
offense, please, but I suspect English isn't your first language and
it'll be simpler for me if I just handle it.  Thanks a lot for the bug
report and discussion and I'll be sure to credit you for it in the
commit.

        Thanks again!

                Stephen