Re: dividing privileges for replication role.

От Tomonari Katsumata
Тема Re: dividing privileges for replication role.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Michael
2013/1/23 Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Tomonari Katsumata <t.katsumata1122@gmail.com> wrote:
ex:

  primary_conninfo = 'port=5432 standby_mode=master-cascade'
  primary_conninfo = 'port=5432 standby_mode=master-only'
  primary_conninfo = 'port=5432 standby_mode=cascade-only'

I think it will be able to do same control with privilege controlling.
And it won't be contrary to the policy(no data is stored in system catalogs).

Because it is corner-case, I should not do anything about this?
(Am I concerning too much?)

Just curious, but... What is your primary goal with this patch?
Solving the cyclic problem?

No, I'm not thinking about solving the cyclic problem directly.
It is too difficult for me.
And the goal of my patch is adding some selections to avoid it for users.
--------
NTT Software Corporation
  Tomonari Katsumata