Re: Regarding Copy in postgresql

От sreeaurovindh viswanathan
Тема Re: Regarding Copy in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear Daniel Staal,

Thanks for your update.Now i could understand why it became out of
order.I used copy command to copy the data from text file into
database.These rows did not have a primary key attached to it.Hence i
made an autogenerate column and dumped the data to it.Here I used the
select statement and this is why the out of order copying of rows took
place.

Thanks for your insight.

Regards
Sree aurovindh V