Re: BUG #10680: LDAP bind password leaks to log on failed authentication

От Steven Siebert
Тема Re: BUG #10680: LDAP bind password leaks to log on failed authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the continued discussion on this issue.

It seems like, generally, fixing this vulnerability is getting a green light.

I wouldn't mind re-working the patch for this bug if I knew the
consensus on the preferred implementation.  As I mentioned previously,
I'm new here, so how do I go about soliciting "votes" (or otherwise)
the preferred approach so that I may move forward.

Thanks!

Steve