Re: Hot Standby startup with overflowed snapshots

От Chris Redekop
Тема Re: Hot Standby startup with overflowed snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the patch Simon, but unfortunately it does not resolve the issue I am seeing.  The standby still refuses to finish starting up until long after all clients have disconnected from the primary (>10 minutes).  I do see your new log statement on startup, but only once - it does not repeat.  Is there any way for me to see  what the oldest xid on the standby is via controldata or something like that?  The standby does stream to keep up with the primary while the primary has load, and then it becomes idle when the primary becomes idle (when I kill all the connections)....so it appears to be current...but it just doesn't finish starting up

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but after it has sat idle for a couple minutes I start seeing these statements in the log (with the same offset every time):
DEBUG:  skipping restartpoint, already performed at 9/95000020