Re: Demoting master to slave without an rsync...is it safe?

От Chris Redekop
Тема Re: Demoting master to slave without an rsync...is it safe?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, but I don't understand at all where this conversation is going, or how it's relevant.  I have fail-over working perfectly fine.....my original question was: is it safe to bring a former master back up as a slave without doing a base-backup first? (using recovery_target_timeline='latest')