How can i monitor exactly what (partition) tables are accessed by a query?

От Robert Nix
Тема How can i monitor exactly what (partition) tables are accessed by a query?
Дата
Re: How can i monitor exactly what (partition) tables are accessed by a query?  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm experiencing a problem with queries apparently not using the check constraints of my partition tables (tried constraint_exclusion =partition and =on with same results) and explain isn't sufficient to diagnose the issue because the value for the check constraint in the query comes from a join condition.

What i need is a way to see exactly what tables are actually accessed by the query.

When i hardcode the check constraint column's value into the query, the explain plan reports what i expect it should be executing but the performance of the query indicates that the partitions are not actually being used when the check constraint value is obtained from a join condition.

Any and all help appreciated.
--
.nix

Сообщение: Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?
Сообщение: Re: Why isn't Java support part of Postgresql core?