Problem in PostgresSQL Configuration with YII 1 & Wordpress

От Jyoti Sharma
Тема Problem in PostgresSQL Configuration with YII 1 & Wordpress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Team,

Currently we have a project running with MySQL with YII & Wordpress, Now i want to change the Database from MYSQL to PostgreSQL.

Please put your inline comments below.
[JS:] Is there any way we can convert MYSQL queries to PostreSQL Queries?
Your Comment : ?

[JS:] Is there any way we can insert serialize data with junked character in PostgreSQL?
 Your Comment : ?

Can we have a meeting with any of your technical spokesperson.

Our Frameworks & software version we are using.
1. YII 1.1.1.4
2. PostgreSQL 9.3
3. Wordpress
4. MYSQL
5. OS : Ubuntu

--
Thanks
Jyoti Sharma

This e-mail and all attachments are intended solely for use by the intended recipient and may contain confidential / proprietary information of KiwiTech, LLC, subject to important disclaimers and conditions including restrictions on the use, disclosure, transfer or export of such information. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender at the telephone number stated above or by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer