Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 5:07 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was not aware of how many switches IsoLocaleName() already had before trying to backpatch. I think offering an alternative might be a cleaner approach, I will work on that.

Okay, thanks.  The key point to keep in mind is to avoid touching the
code related to prior MSVC versions as we might not have set up to
test those.

Please find attached a new version following this approach.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Вложения